Sunday, October 19, 2014

Altenew One stamp set card - Laceup

Lace Up

Hello again, 

This is the second card which I created. I used the Altenew's lace-up stamp set for this. 

I will be entering this card for Altenew's october-challenge-from-the-craft-room

October challenge

Here's my stamp set :) which I love dearly!


I have taken a couple of pictures once again to describe how I went on to create this card:

1. To start with I used a A2 sized side folding card. 


2. I used the small heart image from the stamp set to create a small area of background. I stamped the image with Versamark ink and used the Liquid platinum embossing powder from Ranger's for embossing. To heat set this I used my Heat gun. 


 3. To add a little bit of interest to this I sponged some antique linen (once again :P ) on top of the embossed hearts


This is how it looked once I was done with the distressing.

 4.  Now coming to the image: I used some red cardstock from my stash and the lace up image form the stamp set. 
I stamped the image with Versamark ink and used the clear embossing powder for this tone on tone look. The image was heat set. I wanted to use the image in a different way, so I cut the pattern into 2x2 inch, which was further divided into 4 parts (each 1x1 inch ). 
I used foam tape to give the image some dimension and adhered in to my card in a diagonal manner. 
 5. I used the sentiments from the stamp set - "you are made of awesome". And to finish the card off, I sprinkled some random sequins!
That completes the look !

Some close up shots!  Hope you like the card. Thanks for reading!





Love, 

Dolly


I am linking this card up for:

No comments:

Post a Comment