Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sequins ornament - Joy to the world


Hello everyone, 

As the weekend is about to get over, so is my rendezvous with the whole card making. Monday to Fridays at the desk job gets so busy that all my crafting mojo disappears :(

Anyways, the next weekend is soon on its way with more fun!

I am sharing all the cards made over this weekend with you guys, starting with the Sequinned Ornaments :D. 

Winnie & Walter along with Pretty Pink Posh had this awesome blog hop (link) on Friday the 24th Oct which had so much of inspiration oozing right through it. The collaboration of fabulous designers and the awesome products where shining though!

So, this card was inspired by the awesome awesome Kelly Griglione's card for the blog hop! I loved the way she created the christmas ornament out of sequins! I had to try this one out :D

So here is my take on it. 

Hope you like it. 

Love 
Dolly

Since its the Kraft challenge at SSS, am linking my card to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment